Instagram has changed the way we communicate, interact, and promote our ideas and businesses. Since Instagram users are growing every day and they use the platform more on certain days and time duration, brands and social media influencers are trying to find the best timing for their Instagram posts to get maximum exposure.
On the Instagram platform, afternoons of weekdays get busier with peak hours between 10 am and 1 pm and nights. According to surveys, during midweek and working hours, Instagram users are more inclined to interact with Instagram posts, reels, and videos. This also makes sense because it is a great gateway to taking a break from work or school and scrolling for entertainment.
On the contrary, weekends usually see less traffic and thus, are considered the worst time to upload Instagram content. It is because people tend to spend their time more in the real world instead of the digital world.
Hence, as your account grows, it is a good idea to tweak your posting schedule to fit the activity patterns of your audience.
What Is the Ideal Time for Instagram Posts?
Let’s take a look at the ideal time day-wise so that you have a precise idea of when you should upload your Instagram posts.
- Monday: 12 pm is the ideal time to post your Instagram posts, videos, reels, or stories. It is because most users tend to enjoy their work week with a great start and as a result, they seek a break on Instagram by midday.
- Tuesday: 9 am seems to be the peak time for Instagram. While the engagement can be seen more between 8 am and 10 am in the morning, 9 am is the peak time.
- Wednesday: 11 am is recorded as the peak time on Instagram as more people feel relaxed and look for entertainment right before midday.
- Thursday: While noon is the best time to upload content on Instagram, the period between 11 am and 2 pm receives continuous engagement on Instagram.
- Friday: As the weekend approaches, the peak time to post on Instagram is at 2 pm. However, from 7 am to 2 pm, there is continuous interaction and engagement as people get more relaxed and start getting the weekend vibes right from the morning.
- Saturday: The optimal time to post on Instagram on Saturday is at 9 am, which is before people start making their weekend plans.
- Sunday: 7 pm is the ideal time to post on Instagram as people find comfort in their homes after enjoying out during the weekend. However, participation and interaction can be seen throughout the afternoon and evening and it remains the same from 12 am to 8 pm.
If you are trying your best to get more likes and views on Instagram but can’t reach your goal, don’t feel disappointed. You can buy automatic Instagram likes and views to push your account into the list of ones that get high engagement. This tactic will, in turn, help you get more engagement.